Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back To Life...Back To Reality

Oh yes my glorious BB is back...well not the same pink one I had before. The unfortunate tale goes like this....too much moisture in phone causes the keys to sometimes die (note to self: do not put phone in between cleavage while dancing at the bar). Solution on BB forums - put phone in oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit to pre-heat and turn off afterward to take away moisture. I did what they said and no such luck. So I went to the nearest Telus store and bought a new one...I know I know...I had to.

Afterward, I went to the gym thinking to myself I'm going to get in a good workout to make up for all the candy and junk food I had yesterday for Halloween (for the first time in a long time...don't hate). I started my new circuit. I went through it once and looked at the clock at what appeared to say 3:45 pm. My dad needed the car before 4:00 pm. I immediately took off and low and behold when I got home the clock said 2:50 pm. Stupid Shapes. FIX YOUR CLOCKS. So this is me...now angry at myself for not putting in the normal 2 hours at the gym. So tomorrow I will have to work extra hard to make up for today. Well at least I got a working cell phone again, which puts my happy scale at a 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment