Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smile You Are On Camera :D

So this week is going to be a busy one for me. I have the great pleasure to work with three talented photographers, each with their own personal style. Check out their Flickr pages below:

With Mirah, we are going to do a shoot first thing in the morning at an unknown location as of yet. Her photos are going to be used for our media (business cards, brochures, website, etc). We are in the process of finding a location. There are just a couple of people who have to get back to us (Sam and I). With Mark, it'll be my first boudoir shoot. I have never done one before. Kind of nervous since he had said the shoot is going to be in some woman's basement. Sounds like a horror story waiting to happen LOL. Doing a boudoir shoot will be one less list item on my bucket list. MUST CROSS OFF With Brian, we are doing our shoot on the actual day of competition. This is when I will look my driest, tightest and most conditioned. I absolutely NEED to capture this on film. Capture all my hard work, dedication and will power within his lens. What is even better is that Sam had surprised me the other week and booked a suite at the Hotel Fort Garry. Awww I know. So great of him. Even better is that they have this amazing hardcore gym, which is where we would do some of the shoot. Who would of guessed the Hotel Fort Garry would have a gym like that? Cherry on top: we get the free ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT...I repeat ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT brunch on Sunday morning...GAWD! I am so frickin' excited. ("It's so fluffy" type reaction from Despicable Me).

Now to find outfits. This is gonna be a long process LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment