Monday, April 9, 2012

There was a frown...feeling a little down :(

Yesterday night was a hard one.  I keep on over-thinking my situation with thoughts of "Will I be ready?" or "Am I ready?"

My mind just wanders quite a bit when I go to sleep at night.  It's too familiar with me that I do this whenever I am in a high stress situation.  Sometimes a girl just needs a little "push" and little something-something to rethink the whole journey.

Why did I even start this?

As each day passes, it is just one day closer to realizing that my dream could come true....to get that Pro Card Status would be AMAZING!!

I just have to keep pushing....don't be lazy....don't cheat because there is someone out there who isn't.  Be better than yesterday.

That is all

1 comment:

  1. You are already a champion! Everyday you inspire and push and help everyone around you beautiful girl. Go out there and have a blast! You are ready. You have earned it. xo

    ReplyDelete