Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 2: Push It To The Limit

I went to the gym at 3:45 pm. Did 20 minutes of interval training on the treadmill and my ab workout. I know I look like a complete fool when I'm on the treadmill but you know what we are all at the gym for a purpose...to get in shape. Even though all my wobbly bits are jiggling around everywhere, I got no shame. I don't care. I was actually going to go home because my body was tired until my mind snapped into place and said "WHAT....YOU ARE NOT DONE YET!!!".

I decided to do my regular circuit of weight training (3 sets with about 10-15 reps of each exercise - about 10 different ones). I really pushed myself to the limits today. I looked at the clock and my god I was surprised. It was already 5:30 pm. I didn't even realize I stayed that long. Mind you, my back, arms, legs...pretty much everything is in pain but it feels good. As someone once said "PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY."

I know I can do it. I feel it in my bones.

I CAN DO THIS. EASY. NO PROBLEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment