Saturday, November 7, 2009

"I Have A Straight."

Went to the gym for 1 hour and 30 minutes today. Did my upper and lower body circuit with 2 sets each with about 8-12 reps of each exercise. Then popped over to the co-ed side to do my cardio on the treadmill. Once again I found myself breezing through the 20 minutes interval jog/run training. I think I may need to step it up a bit tomorrow with 30 minutes. But let me tell you...my legs killed after my cardio. They are still hurting as I am typing. So I may need to take it a bit easy tomorrow. But we will have to wait and see how I feel.

Went home and had to do chores. Kim aka window cleaner. I had to clean all the windows in my house. Climbed a unsteady ladder, which was quite high...was scared a bit but gathered enough courage to overcome my fear. I thought to myself...well if I fell off and died at least I would know I lived a little on the edge...haha.

Got ready to pick up the fellas (Christian & Devon) to go to Joe's house warming party at 9 pm. Met his new roommate/co-worker Graham (nice guy), and a whole bunch of new faces (Lisa, Cindy, Mike, Ralph, Raniel, David, Tyler). We played 2 games of poker, ordered pizzas and laughed all the way through it. Devon, Christian and Joe all said it looked like I lost weight since the last time they saw me. But really the last time they all saw me was last week. They said a week's worth of going to the gym really pays off for me personally. I was just so thrilled. I adore the feedback I am getting, which makes me want to work even harder to reach my ultimate goal. Back to the party...boy did the time just fly. The next time I looked at the oven clock it read 2:00 am. Mind you, I didn't win anything but overall I had an awesome time. I love meeting new people. Tomorrow there will be even more people to meet and greet. Excited? Yes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment