Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 22: No Pain, No Gain/Missed U Blogger

Okay here is what you missed:

Saturday: Woke up, went to a ACN business conference with Joe (seems interesting), worked out at Shapes (all over body circuit & cardio), showered, ate dinner at home, went out to Mystique with Char and the guy she is seeing, Jordin, Joe and his friends were there, saw some high school peeps, danced on the elevated platform, was a "pretend date" for Joe's ex to be jealous, Joe's friend Jessie called me "his new fag hag" (love it), had one McDonald's french fry (Char waved it right in front of my face) and orange juice, went home, bbm'ed with "the guy", and most importantly I WON THE BET (Manny vs Miguel) with kimsong. I get treated to a dinner. Lucky me!!!

Sunday: Woke up, worked out at Shapes, went to my sister's place to help her sell a Kobe Bryant jersey on eBay, had dinner, slept at 1 am.

Today: woke up to a bbm and made a friend outing (not a date) for tomorrow, went to school, went to the gym for way to long today, had a training session with Amy, showered, got ready for a mall outing with Mary Lou, exchanged the shorts, brought a new bra (this one actually fits nicely), hairspray (all out of my "Big Sexy Hair"), and had great convo with mL while watching the kids play in the play area, came home to tell you all about my adventures for the past couple of days. I don't know if I will be able to gather enough energy for a workout tomorrow. I am feeling a lot of pain in my back. It is probably from the dead-lifts we did during the PT session. Eek. I think I am going to call it an early night and get some much needed shuteye.

Picture day again. I think my body looks different than week one. Hmm. I may need to analyze it thoroughly. I think my shoulder/arms look a little more squared off than week one. Check it out. Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment