Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back For Good

Hi Everyone,
You missed me? Well I missed you guys too. It's been WAY...I repeat WAY too long since I wrote something on my blog. "THE TIME IS NOW" as someone once said.

New things in my life. Oh let me count the ways. New trainer, new diet, new workout routine. All this for a new and improved Kimmy. Yes, even more so than ever before. Am I Crazy? Just a tad bit.

Here it goes:
New trainer goes by the name of...well he likes to be Mr.Invisible so let's just call him Bob. Bob designed a new nutritional and workout plan to cater to my needs. The new diet is so boring. Oats, egg whites, tuna, spinach, chicken, more spinach, cottage cheese, protein, almonds and soy beans....Woo Hoo??? I don't know. Started about 4 days ago or so. It's alright thus far but we will see in the coming weeks ahead. FYI: I am currently taking a fat burner to help in my weight loss. I'll keep you guys updated on what I hope to be progress.

Fun Gross Fact: Did you know there is such a thing called "dry cottage cheese"??? And you guys thought regular cottage cheese was gross enough..huh? You're dead wrong...haha.

New workout is going to be one of the hardest I've ever done in my life. It's called "HIIT Cardio" (High Intensity Interval Training). Optimal time for this workout is first thing in the morning....(cue sad music). You burn twice as many calories. Can lose up to 1-3 pounds every couple of days, which is just insane. It goes a little something like this: for 15 minutes, run like there is a monster chasing to kill u. Must give 100% of all the energy you got. Stop when you ABSOLUTELY cannot run anymore. Once you gain a glimmer of the energy back, repeat. Try for 10 rounds. Most don't make it past 4 rounds on the first attempt. I'm hopeful. I may need to pray to god before doing this. "Dear God, please let me live past tomorrow." I'm crossing my fingers that my cough/cold won't interfere too much with the workout. I want to give it my all. So besides this new cardio workout, I want to start biking and running outside again since the weather looks to be getting better. Although, I may be speaking too soon...March usually has one last snow storm. Maybe sneak in at least one trip to the hill for snowboarding, but its highly unlikely that will ever happen....wa wa waaaa. :(

Recently, I re-read all my blog entries dated all the way back from October since the breakup. I did not realize how much of a changed woman I am now compared to that weak, sad-sad girl back then. It made me realize how much I've grown...how much I've learned...how much I've changed all for the better. Jotting down my ramblings really helped through the tough-ass times in my life. So why not continue when I'm content, right? So this is Day 1 of Happy Blog with what will most likely be with a side of drama here and there but what else is new. Wish me luck on HITT Cardio tomorrow. I'll need it.

P.S. Guys are just as confusing as girls. Thought I should let you know. And that's all I am going to say about that. I would need another hour or so to write about the topic...an hour which I don't have since I need to be well-rested for tomorrow.

Ta Ta 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment