Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello Again Blogger!!!

Hello Everyone!!! I'm back again for the first time. This time I'm staying put. Foreal Homeboy (if you do not know where that's from look up "bed intruder" on youtube). Anyways, took a little vacation but now back in full force.

My stats: 130-132 lbs with 15-19% body fat. Exercising 6 days a week with a combination of cardiovascular and resistance training. My daily caloric intake is approximately 1200. I eat 6 meals a day every 2 hour and 30 minutes, which includes my post-workout shake. I drink TONS and TONS of water each day. I take the following supplements: multi-vitamin, omega 3 fish oil, calcium magnesium, vitamin d, vitamin c and a fat burner. I get about 6-8 hours of sleep each night.

I have got a lot of requests from friends & family to do a blog of my diet, exercise and my lifestyle. Last year, I initially made this blogger account mainly for myself: to help me through the tough times in my life by jotting my thoughts. But now I want to help others and motivate people. You can check back on what I've done so far since late last year (with pictures too..eww). There were a lot of ups and downs in my life. If you read through my older posts, you will notice the changes I have made in my self-confidence with the vocabulary I use: Depressing to the opposite end of the spectrum to Empowering. So here we go....
____________________________________


More meal experiments...what great fun!!!
Breakfast: This morning I had a fruit flavoured protein pancake with a handful of blueberries. It was quite watery and was kind of hard to go down. I definitely needed to drink some agua after that. Will attempt again.

Meal 2 & 3: pan fried salmon with "No Salt" salt substitute, black pepper, lemon juice, garlic powder. A side of veggies (broccoli) to accompany the meal. This experiment was definitely a successful one.

Meal 4: egg white omelet with garlic spread (Mom's Pantry) and red/green peppers. OMG lemme tell you, this was the best meal yet. It was so good I kept on thinking to myself "yummy...yummy...yummy."

Meal 5: dry cottage cheese concoction (cottage cheese, PB, cinnamon & calorie-free chocolate syrup. not a new experiment but still one of my favourite meals of the day. It is such a treat for me. It's my ice cream. Yah I know I'm saying that dry cottage cheese is like a dessert. You all must think I'm nuts. But I'm nuts and healthy :)

____________________________________


Workout for today was obliques and core. I enjoy this day because I know it's one step closer to getting that 6-pack I've always wanted before my off-season begins (end of October). I did 4 exercises with 4 sets. There was one point in my workout where I got quite jealous and intimidated. There were 2 other girls working out upstairs. One was a bodybuilder (muscles everywhere) and the other was maybe about 80% of what that bodybuilder chick had as in muscles. Me...I'm...maybe 20%. Damn. I'm not saying I want to be a body builder but I want to strive for the best form of myself. It's so weird thinking about it now. When I first started working out, all I wanted to accomplish was to shed the pounds. Now, I know I'm not done yet. I'm not done until I say I am. So many people (aka parents) have been telling me that I don't need to workout anymore because I lost all that weight. But it's not just that. Working out & a healthy lifestyle is a HUGE part of my life now and is something that most people do not understand.

It's me against the world. But I think I'm winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment