Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Progression...ALWAYS!

"Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals." 
Martin Luther King, Jr. 


26 weeks out and here is one of the many progression pictures towards my journey to the CBBF World Qualifiers in April 2012.  My muscles bellies are rounder - could be the creatine had I have been taking, but so far it's doing it's job.  So let's start listing the changes that have happened since my last progression pics:

1.  My outer bicep muscles are starting to show higher peaks than ever before, which I am so thrilled about.

2.  Sam has recently pointed out that my rear is more round than it was say 3 months ago.  I have definitely worked hard for my once pancake/flat derriere.  :D

3. My midsection is FINALLY getting the definition that I so longed for in the past.  Sexy lines here I come.

4.  My serratus muscles are coming forth - something I have been working on for sometime now.  I've been seeing a lot more bikini competitors with heavily defined ones.  Mind you, I do not want to look too hard, so that will get me steering away from Bikini and more so towards Figure.

Once I start depleting again, the fat I had gained off-season & those many "treat nights" will just melt off this body of mine.  I am so ready for what the coming months have in store for me.  If I am seeing results now, just you wait a couple months from now....or even say a month from now.

Always growing....always changing for the better...always progressing.   Mission Sexy Bikini is underway.  No more time for talk...more DO!!!!

1 comment: