Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Makeup 101: "Because You're Fabulous" Before & After

My before picture.  Good morning sunshine
GOOD MORNING LOVELIES!

So I am sure some of you are wondering what is this company "Because You're Fabulous" is about.  If you don't know now, you are about to find out.  "Because You're Fabulous" is not only a skin care line but it caters to us ladies feeling fabulous.

So what makes us girls feel fabulous but to look fabulous with amazing all-natural, all-organic makeup.  Sounds great right?  Why would you want dyes, ALUMINUM, or any harsh chemicals so close in proximity to sensitive areas like your eyes and mouth.  If you think about it this way...those chemicals can so easily seep into your skin or be consumed.  Scary...I KNOW!  That is why this revolutionary product line has changed and second-guessed the way I think when it comes to my skin regime or anything that I apply to my body.

I have to say that this is my first "before" and "after mini
makeup tutorial I have ever done so please bare with me. So I guess without further ado, let's get started :D



Step 1: Cleanse
My YUMMY delicious face scrub.  Definitely wakes you
up in the morning.  Exfoliate my skin cells.

Step 2: Moisturize & Hydrate
Green Tea Lotion to hydrate my skin after a good scrubbing.  Time to
TONE & TIGHTEN!!! 

Step 3: Foundation Coverage

Onto Mineral Foundation for the next step with my cute little travel brush. All
natural and healthy for your skin.  
 Step 4: Volume to Lips & Eyes
My fav lip gloss in LG104 and BYF Black Mascara 

Here is the final look.  

You don't need a lot of makeup to look & feel fabulous.  Enhance those eyes...Fill in those lips and you are ready to rock the world.  

WHY?  

"Because You're FABULOUS"


Subscribe on Blogger.  Follow me on Twitter.  Visit my YouTube Channel.

Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment