Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Three Ingredient AG Protein Pancakes

I love playing around in the kitchen...especially when I have my niece to help me out with my little experiments. I wanted it to be quick and with a few ingredients that people normally have laying around their kitchen. I say THREE INGREDIENT recipe because eggs are categorized as the same thing in my eyes.

I was intending to make 4 pancakes but I burnt one, so my final picture only has three haha.

This recipe yields for 3-4 protein pancakes (depending on how large you want them and if you DON'T burn them). ENJOY!

Ingredients:

1-2 small to medium sized ripe bananas
1/2 cup egg whites
1 whole egg
1 scoop of AG Isophase Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder

Cinnamon, nuts, stevia (optional)

Directions:

1. In a large bowl, mash the banana as much as you can. Use your hands if needed. You don't have to worry about chunks of banana, because it tastes better IMO. You do have the option to mix everything in a blender for a smoother texture.

2. Add in the eggs and protein powder until blended completely.


3. In a large pan/skillet, lightly spray with Pam. Heat to a medium-low temperature.
4. Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, fill the cup to top and pour into skillet.
5. Cook on first side for 1 minute (depending on stove top). Flip over using a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.


6. Repeat the last step 3 more times.
7. Grab a plate and stack 'em.
8. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I stumbled upon your blog and I LOVE it. You are inspiring and motivating me to take my health and fitness to the next level. I am pretty new to supplements for the most part and I thought maybe you could help me out. Can you take fatburners while taking a pre workout mix or is that a bad idea. what are your favorite products? Any info you have would be super helpful and greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jen P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can but I wouldn't suggest taking a preworkout and the fat burner prior to workout. Most fat burners directed say to take on an empty stomach and the other before lunch. I always say follow the instructions. Both preworkout and fat burners have stimulants, so you want to be extra careful with dosages. I really enjoy any preworkout that is going to give me a pump and a bit of stimulants to get me going. Try Nitric Impact by Advanced Genetics.

      Delete