Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yah I Went

My friend Joe canceled on our afternoon of shopping, which was quite alright with me. I made a little trip to Winners. I bought a red sequined top for the weekend (tres sexy) and my first pair of black leggings. I swore to myself I wasn't going to fall for that trend but it's good to make a change...right? Something different and something new. Change is good.

I lounged around the house for a bit when I decided to go to Shapes and put in a workout. I guess I had enough energy in me after all. Did my circuit and then 20 minutes on the elliptical. Saw my good friend Charmaine, had a little chit-chat about the weekend and potentially going to an exercise class tomorrow afternoon. I guess we will wait and see.

Yes!!! My pole dancing class is tomorrow. I cannot wait. I cannot wait to feel "that feeling" again. Single, sexy and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment