Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Little Off Track But I'm Back!!!

Well today is another start to another challenge. By April, we will see who has the most results. I know it's early now, but I need to start this process of getting myself back on the wagon. The last time (before today) I had worked out was a week and a little bit ago. A far cry from what I was used to doing....working out everyday. I have to start my crazy diet once again, especially since my birthday is just around the corner. I need to look my best.

Did my newish circuit x2 with a 45 minute treadclimber workout. The machine said I burned about 400 calories, which makes up for the bad stuff I ate today. I have to quit that starting...NOW!

Tomorrow, I will take my progression picture. I have already missed 2 weeks worth. I'm so bad for that.

This year is all about FUN!!! I know this is going to be the best year yet. I feel it in my bones.

Bring it on 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment