Thursday, August 12, 2010

1, 2, 3 Cheese

So it turns out my buddy Mirah is able to do a photo session with me this coming Thursday, August 19th, which is exactly a week from today. Eek. How do you even prepare for one? I really do not know. Now to spend a ridiculous amount of time in front of the mirror practicing my Blue Steel (Zoolander). She suggested we do a shoot outside of the city. I got no clue where to go though. Maybe Bird's Hill Park or Lockport. I'm just hoping it doesn't rain. Mother Nature, please be nice. We don't want a wet t-shirt contest or anything...hehe. I'm not quite ready for my close-up Ms.Camerawoman, but by next week I sure hope so. Say Cheese.

So I went to Vita Health and to my surprise...the most amazing thing ever did I see: Imitation Cream Cheese. I heart cream cheese. So good with everything. Next step, trying to incorporate it into my diet, which will be soon as I need more carbs in my diet with the dodgeball season coming up. Yum bagels with cream cheese. I cannot wait!!! There are just so many healthier options these days but not a lot of people know of them. It's like a constant search. It's fun for me and for you, my readers. Stay tuned for more "Options". Hmm ya okay I've just now decided to make a weekly blurb about that or whenever I get a chance. Done & done.

I just want to make a little shout out to all my friends and family who have supported me and still continue to support me through my journey. You guys are so great. You are the reason as to why I started up this publicly viewable blog. You say, I do. You are there for me when I stumble. Never judge me or my crazy diet and gym routine. But really...thank you also for the great compliments and feedback. I get so super cheesed whenever I read them. This is me -----> :D

AND FOR ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE (oh you know who you are), bugger off and go find someone else to judge and criticize. I'm Happy. Let me be. I'm gonna do ME.

'Til next time, keep fat and have fun (says Kevin Duong)...oops I mean keep fit. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment