Sunday, August 15, 2010

zZzZzZ.....

Wake up in the morning feeling not like P.Diddy....

I was so frickin' exhausted when I woke. This is what I get for late nights (4 am-ers) at the club with my buddies. Woke up around 12:00 pm...yep already the afternoon. My whole morning is Gone, Gone, Gone. I hate when that happens because what ends up happening is I become ULTRA LAZY GIRL. Ultra Lazy Girl to the rescue or not ;D

Now we all know sleep is important but do you really know HOW important it is? I admit, I do have to 'practice what I preach' with my crazy weekends of party-party but as I said these things take time and will need to change once I start my hardcore season come January.

For one thing, it is important for your health and well-being. Secondly, it is HUGELY important when you are working out. Why you ask? Well let me tell you. Some people have the mentality of when you workout is when you build. When in fact, the time you actually let you body to rest is when it develops and grows. When you workout, you are basically "ripping" your muscle tissue. There are obviously foods and protein to help rebuild but if you are not getting enough sleep your body cannot repair it and recover for your next workout. With that being said, it is preferable to get approximately 8 hours of sleep, 6 at the least, which I did get last night but WOW my internal clock and sleeping pattern is gonna be messed up for tomorrow. Boourns.
______________________________________________________

So lately, I have been having these hardcore power naps. What feels like an hour or so, turns out to only be 20-30 minutes. It's crazy. Insert "Inception" reference here ---> Maybe I am in a dream, within a dream, within a dream. I'm not too sure what I am doing differently. Never in my life have I had a power nap. It is just something so new to me. I happen to think that it's kinda cool and hope it continues. I like knowing I haven't wasted a whole evening. Ya know?

It is 4:30 pm (taking me forever to finish this post because I'm doing a lot of things ATM) and it just looks absolutely dreadful outside right now. It makes me feel kinda sad, sleepy and lazy. I don't like it one bit..no sir. And for some weird reason, the weather is making me drum up old feelings of the past. Do not even get me started. The end.

The temperature in the city is slowly dropping. And you all know what that means right ?
FALL IS COMING. MOMMA NO!!! Get out your sweaters, leggings and boots ladies & gentleman. Okay, maybe not leggings for the guys. That would just weird...haha. And to think, just last week I was dying of the extreme heat with our +35 temperatures: Longing for a store to pop into with air conditioning. All I want is for it to come back, is that too much to ask?

Now to find my favourite sweater dress and fuzzy slippers. Maybe I'll take a nap. Ssshhhh now. I'm trying to sleep. ZzZzZzZzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment