Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let It Marinade!!!

So the other day, I was "allowed" (if you read earlier, you know what I mean LOL) to try Purus Labs Muscle Marinade in Purus Punch sold exclusively at Muscle's By Meyers located on William Avenue Boy, let me tell you....the best pre-workout I've ever had.


Taste: 10
Focus/Concentration: 10
Price: 7

Have you ever tried Tang before as a kid? Well in my opinion that's pretty much what Purus Punch tastes like. No more chugging down intolerable tasting pre-workout formulas. This is definitely a keeper in my eyes. Just plain ol' delicious. Took this baby and immediately headed to the gym. This pre-workout is the KING of all kings. I felt even more focused than when I had taken the 1MR (earlier post of the review). Don't get me wrong, I still adore both pre-workouts. But with this, I just wanted to do more and more...and yes...more. Now if you aren't stingy with your dollars, then this is definitely one container to pick up and try.

.....and all the gym rats lived happily ever after. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment